On the opposite end of the spectrum was our Death Eater, Reghan.
In the middle came Heath, who went as Kylo Ren again this year only without the mask since the upcoming movie he destroys it and doesn't wear it. He's evolved since last year's mask days.
Kids swarmed the houses right around dusk.
As usual, our neighbors, Ursula and Justin, didn't hold back at their house.
We absolutely love our street on Halloween. This is across the street from us and yes, that is a cadaver being pushed around. If you don't see the video below, click on the following link. Is That a Cadaver I see?
Liana was a creepy doll that Reghan was scaring to death.
Later in the night I sat in a chair and looked up to see Reghan chewing on another sucker with wide eyes full of sugar overload. I then knew it was time to call it a night, go home, and nestle in for their yearly viewing of A Nightmare Before Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment